CCD Classes will start Tuesday, September 15 and Wednesday, September 16
- 1 Child = $195.00; 2 Children = $370.00; 3 or more Children = $490.00. Registration includes all books, materials, and “Blackboard Connect” registration.
- Grade 7 Students – Confirmation Retreat $20.00 additional
- We will be accepting registrations, No Registrations will be processed from September 14 – 17 in order to compile and finalize class lists for teacher use on the first day of CCD.
Day Selection / Class Session:
- Tuesday Afternoon 4:30-6:00 PM (Grades 1-2-4-5-6)
- Tuesday Evening 6:30-8:00 PM (Grades 1-2-4-5-6-7-Learning Support)
- Wednesday 6:15-7:45 PM (Grades 1-2-3-4-5-6-7)
- Partial Homeschool Program: We will accept a maximum of 20 families this year into this program. To be eligible for the program, you must be an actively participating Catholic, attending Mass weekly. Students must be entering 1-2-4-5-or 6 grades. Students preparing to receive their sacraments are not eligible to participate this year. Participants must complete weekly assignments and return them electronically each week. Weekly assignments are due 9:00 PM Sunday Evenings.
- Must attend (3) Thursday Classes in November, February, April. Dates will be TBD.
- Must attend CCD Fall Confession, CCD Advent Prayer Service, CCD Spring Confessions, CCD Stations of the Cross during one of the existing CCD Sessions on Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Learning Support Class is held on Tuesday evening.
- Classes will be capped at 20 students – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- New families must be registered in our parish prior to enrolling in CCD. To learn how to register with Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, please contact the Rectory Office at (215) 822-9224 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photocopy of student’s Baptismal Certificate.
- If transferring from another parish, copy of Penance Certificate (if possible), First Holy Communion Certificate, and proof of previous CCD attendance in addition to the student’s Baptismal Certificate.
- All children must begin CCD instruction in Level 1. Children attending First Grade in the public school should register in CCD at that time to ensure that their child will be class with their peers.
- Online Form – You can upload the necessary documents (certificates) when registering online.
- Downloadable Forms – Mailing the Registration Forms, please attach the copies of documents (certificates).
Forms & Payment:
Anyone with special financial needs or questions, must contact the CCD Office (215) 822-9020 or email@example.com first before choosing which method of registering.
Downloadable Registration Form: Download the 2020-2021 CCD Registration Forms (PDF Format). Please send the completed Forms with check payable to “Our Lady of the Sacred Heart CCD” to OLSH CCD Program P.O. Box 31 Hilltown, Pennsylvania 18927. Your child will not be assigned to a class without full payment. Class placement will be confirmed by Email once registration and payment is received by the CCD Office.
2020-2021 CCD Registration Forms (PDF Format)