CCD Classes will start Tuesday, September 14 and Wednesday, September 15
- 1 Child = $205.00; 2 Children = $390.00; 3 or more Children = $495.00. Registration includes all books, materials, and “Blackboard Connect” registration. Registration Fee must accompany form unless other arrangements have been made with the CCD Office.
- Grade 7 Students – Confirmation Retreat/Materials Fee: $20.00 ~ Please add to registration fee.
- We will be accepting registrations, No Registrations will be processed from September 13 – 16 in order to compile and finalize class lists for teacher use on the first day of CCD.
Day Selection / Class Session:
- Tuesday Afternoon 4:30-6:00 PM (Grades 1-2-3-4-5-6)
- Tuesday Evening 6:30-8:00 PM (Grades 1-2-4-5-6-7-Learning Support)
- Wednesday 6:15-7:45 PM (Grades 1-2-3-4-5-6-7)
- Homeschool Program: To be eligible for the program, please call the CCD Office at (215) 822-9020.
- Learning Support Class is held on Tuesday evening.
- Classes will be capped at 15 students – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- New families must be registered in our parish prior to enrolling in CCD. To learn how to register with Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, please contact the Rectory Office at (215) 822-9224 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photocopy of student’s Baptismal Certificate.
- If transferring from another parish, copy of Penance Certificate (if possible), First Holy Communion Certificate, and proof of previous CCD attendance in addition to the student’s Baptismal Certificate.
- All children must begin CCD instruction in Level 1. Children attending First Grade in the public school should register in CCD at that time to ensure that their child will be class with their peers.
- Downloadable Forms – Mailing the Registration Forms, please attach the copies of documents (certificates).
Forms & Payment:
Anyone with special financial needs or questions, must contact the CCD Office (215) 822-9020 or email@example.com.
Downloadable Registration Form: Download the 2021-2022 CCD Registration Forms (PDF Format). Please send the completed Forms with check payable to “Our Lady of the Sacred Heart CCD” to OLSH CCD Program P.O. Box 31 Hilltown, Pennsylvania 18927. Class placement will be confirmed by Email once registration and payment is received by the CCD Office. Also, Photo/Video Release Form and Approved Person Pick-up Form must be completed and returned with the Registration Form.
2021-2022 CCD Registration Forms (PDF Format)