Mrs. Rose Lamphere
Phone: (215) 687-2902
What It Is:
- The Scrip Program purchases gift cards from retailers at a discount. In turn, when you purchase a gift card, you earn 70% of the discount offered by that retailer. The remaining 30% goes to operating costs and expenses of the program. Most Scrip programs only offer a 50/50 or less split with their families.
- You purchase cards from us at face value – a $100 Giant card costs you $100.
- If a retailer offers a 5% rebate, you earn 3.50% on your purchase and the program retains 1.50%. (5% rebate on a $100 Giant card earns you $3.50)
- When you visit that store you use the gift card as your method of payment.
How Does It Benefit Me:
- For every purchase you make from April 1 until March 31, you earn Scrip credit that will be put towards your Tuition.
- The Scrip program will write a check to OLSH CCD in April for the amount of your credit. You would then be responsible for any remaining part of the tuition payment.
- You may earn up to the full amount of your tuition payment. Anything over the full amount of your tuition payment will roll over to the following year unless you choose to donate it to OLSH parish, another family or the CCD program.
Where to Buy:
- Cards can be purchased in the narthex of the Church every Saturday/Sunday (except holidays) after the 5 p.m., 8 a.m. and 9:30 Masses and before the 9:30 and 11:00 Mass.
- You may place an order online by Sunday night at 5:00 PM to pick up and pay for your child’s class afternoon/night.